Sunday, February 1, 2015

They Canceled Church

Really? Are you kidding me? They never cancel church.

Ya, but it's snowing...alot

So...I know a 79 year old man that made it to church this morning and you know what they did? They sent him home.

I don't know what they were thinking. Guess I'll shovel some snow. Wait, here comes Joe to plow us out. Great!!! Now I only have to do the sidewalk

Something is still not right. I feel like I should be doing something right now. I feel like I should be with my peeps sharing the scriptures and acting like I know what I'm talking about. The Holy Spirit is willing, but weather is not.

Something is still not right. I feel like I should be with people...together...in a group setting.

I must be sick. I think I'm having church withdrawal. What the devil is wrong with me? Something is broken. I'm not sure I can go a whole other week without church...

Tomorrow is Ground Hog Day. Cheer up. You'll be fine.

What did you get me for Ground Hog Day?

Same thing as last year only twice as much.

Oh, good. I love a surprise.

No comments: