Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Someone Was Reading the Daily Ground Hog Today And I Know Who

Call me paranoid, but this blog had an unusual amount of traffic today and most of it happened all at one time, like within a 5 minute period. I pulled up the stats and I showed 241 hits today. On a really good day, TDGH gets 40 hits. I know that sucks, but I don't like crowds.

I also get a report on percentage of browser types used and also operating systems.The operating system used in the time period specified that had the highest percentage (98) of use was Linux.

I do not know many people that use Linux on their desktops, laptops, tablets or phones. Linux is usually for the big industrial users and government. Wikipedia says,

"It is the leading operating system on servers and other big iron systems such as mainframe computers and supercomputers,[14][15][16] but is used on only around 1% of desktop computers.[17] "


So, naturally, being the conspiracy freak that I am, I have chosen to assume the worst. I believe that official ears have scanned TDGH and from the looks of it, they hit every blog post and comment. Who else could do this in such a short time period? Who else would bother with a nearly nonexistent blog? And who else would waste precious taxpayer resources on someone like me?

You know who! The picture above explains it all.

And you know what? It's ridiculous. I am a Christian Libertarian, but I am not dangerous. I do have ideas and I do like to make people think, but I am not - repeat - not dangerous. Cynical and sarcastic at times, yes, but otherwise I am meek, mild and unassuming.

Isn't there a banker or an ISIS member you can spy on? Now them guys is dangerous...just sayin.

No comments: