Monday, February 2, 2015

Six of One And A Half Dozen Of the Other In 2016






Is this really going to be the offering in 2016? We get either the Whore of Babylon or the Bush Baby?

I'm sorry, but I can't. I just can't. We do not live in a hereditary monarchy. The Houses of Clinton and Bush need to go. The entire middle east is in flames because of the policies of these families. I cannot bear it any longer. If this is my choice, I will not tick a presidential candidate on my ballot.

It's time to consider adding "none of the above" to the ballot.

I might be able to pull the trigger for Rand Paul or Ted Cruz, but I cannot think of anyone else that would entice me into voting for a presidential candidate. And even these two would continue the Empirical reorganization of the middle east.

These are not good days for Christian Libertarians.

No comments: