Saturday, July 9, 2016

Jeffery's Angels

I had dinner tonight with my good friends, Karla and Rhonda and Billie. We have a past together. We all grew up in the same church. We know the same people and we are related to them in strange ways through blood and association. We talked about many of them. We all went to Johnny's Italian Steakhouse over by Bass Pro in Altoona. We dined alfresco by the lake which I found myself wanting to fish. I also wanted to troll the wait staff. There was a couple of cute ones, but I behaved myself  as always. I think one of them might have been Mr Right, but they were waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to young for me. Back to self control...now...I seem to digress....
Looks kind of like and old man and his daughters. I told the waiter I was Mormon and these were my wives. He laughed, probably because he needed the tip. Dinner was good. I had the Parmesan encrusted steak and shrimp with broccoli and a couple Fire Trucker IPA's to drink (brewed in Ankeny, Iowa).  Rhonda had the same with asparagus and ice tea. Karla had the prime rib and baked potato plus water with a lime wedge and Billie had some kind of pasta with salmon and a Blue Moon. It was a lot of fun. 

I think we are going to the Fair in August. I already can't remember the date. Fortunately Billie put it in my phone for me. I hope that getting old is going to be like this. They all promised to come to my funeral. They are my angels after all. 

There were a couple of Angels missing. You know who you are. Someday maybe all 5 of us? I don't know. I think we need matching T Shirts.  

One last pic of my sisters in Christ. Love and help in places I did not expect. Thank You all for being my friends. Maybe we can all gum down some cotton candy at the fair (;^)))))))))))))))))))))))) I love You!
 That waiter in back looked suspiciously like Clark Kent.

No comments: