Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday

It was a good Lord's Day. Something has happened to me. I think I just came out of another closet. I felt social, emotional, loving and connected. Recent events have turned me out, turned me up and tuned me in. I am loving life and I don't think it has anything to do with bi polar disorder :^)

I took the summer off from teaching at church. My original motivation for this was negative, but the Lord seems to be turning my motivations inside out. Being out of my class room and among the brethren has been good. It started with attending youth choir tour for two weeks and it ended up with me attending the Women's Sunday School class today. Excellent teacher BTW...just saying. The class is perfect for me. It's about being alone. I am an expert in some regards in this area and I have much to learn in others. The women's perspective adds to my understanding of the subject matter.

I thought at first I might put them off, being a man and all, but as we all know, I am no ordinary man. I find myself understanding my sisters in new ways. I hope they will let me stay. No one seemed concerned that there was a boy in the room. I guess a man can share the women's room without a major crisis developing :^)

Later I went to my shepherding group. It was a good time with people in my age group, and wonder of wonders, I had a good time, I was conversational, the food was great and the weather was pleasant. I had a good time with people I love.

I tell you, something is happening to me. I'm not sure what it is, but I like it. The ladies have an expression, "I feel empowered". That would be it.

At this rate, there may actually be people at my funeral! Ha! Who would have thought?

Time for bed....nighty night.

Ghog Out! 

No comments: