Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Last Week of the Year


This is more informational than anything else if you are looking to get the Ground Hog to come out and play. I am going to be spending a lot of time at work this week; 0600 to 1800 for sure and probably later each day on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I will not be available. I gave two people the week off in the office and I have another on medical leave. It should be a short bout of suffering and New Years Eve day should be a short day for me. I might also add that my writing will be sparse if not non-existent. Ya, don't get excited. I'll be back.


After that, in the New Year I will be available again for morning coffee at Caribou in Pleasant Hill or any alternate destination. Shoot me a text if you're interested in talking or call me and we will set something up. I will talk about anything and listen to what you have to say. I am humble and lovable and cuddly. Never mind the sharp teeth and claws.

You get extra points if we do not know each other well. Come on down and lay it on me. You might get a free book out of the deal. Don't be scared. It's just me,

Did I say that?

No comments: