Wednesday, December 2, 2015

My Mind Is Right

I think the healing has begun. My mind is right. I feel at peace this morning with my Lord and with my friends. I have received the encouragement of the flock and even the shepherds. I feel clean. I feel known. I feel loved. What more can a man want in this life?

At some point, I have to begin returning the favor out of love for everyone that has been involved. I am not sure where I go from here. I do love teaching my Sunday school class on Sunday mornings at 8 o'clock. I think however, there is now more that must be done. I am not sure what it is. I do not know where to start, but I think I am ready to serve more fully in the Kingdom of the Living God.

As a side note....

God's kingdom is an interesting place. It has no borders, but refugees cross into it daily. We welcome you. You will not be an alien here if you accept the rule of our King. He is gentle and meek and His burden is light. Citizenship here can be expensive, but it has eternal benefits. Come on in and join us, serve with us and learn your place in His Land.

 12 For now we see in a mirror [e]dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the [f]greatest of these is love.

No comments: