Thursday, June 25, 2015

Please Be Upstanding for The Stars and Bars

In light of all the kerfuffle over the Confederate Flag, I thought I would take a moment to reproduce it here on the internet forever.

The Confederate flag did not cause the Charleston church shootings ok people? Got that? Guns did not cause the shooting either. Are you following me?

It was a young man abusing his prescription of anti depressants. Every major lone gunman of the last few years has had a prescription. Look it up if you don't believe me. Here's a list.

I know these meds help many people, but it has the exact opposite effect for a handful of folks, mostly young men, that drives them to harm others and themselves. The pharmaceutical companies need to figure out why.

Now  Please Be Upstanding for The Stars and Bars.


No comments: