Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weirdness With the Blog

I have mentioned in the past that I get reports on sources that check out TDGH. I know what operating systems and internet browsers are used to access the blog and I also know what country in the world the blog is accessed from. Other than the United States, the countries that most often come to TDGH are Norway and Russia. I am not sure what that's about, but it's nice to have them stop by. Recently there has been an uptick in visits from browsers in the Ukraine.

I also had another Linux attack the other day. I got a spike of 70 hits all at once. This has to be a governmental or corporate entity since no one that I know of has a Linux operating system on their device. Why these entities would bother with TDGH is a mystery to me. It does tell me that all personal and public speech is being monitored by these entities. I suppose they have their reasons and I find myself wondering how long it will be before it will become impossible to find TDGH in a GOOGLE search, because one of these entities does not like what I may have to say. It worries me that free speech incites this kind of reaction in high places. I am small potatoes. But even so, they seem to be running a scan regularly. Key words set them off. I could list them for you and get a blog visit again this week. Next time this happens, I think I will.