Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Flotsam and Jetsam

I went outside and and began my 2nd weeding cycle today in the gardens. The temperature was just right, but the sun was way too bright. By heritage, I am a Celt and the sun can be quite tough on the white skin. Right now I'm a nice red color and I'm kind of warm. It kind of bleached out my hair too. It's gone from reddish-gray to white. Hope it doesn't stay that way.

While I was out in the yard, the serial hugger drove by. I think we are going to get things worked out. I hope so. He's in my Sunday school class and we are going to be stuck in heaven together for eternity so I better make something happen.

My post about Mrs. Holton's son seems to have rattled a few trees. Blog traffic was way up today. Funny how people like reading about weird stuff like that.

Dad was upstairs watching the Spanish language channel earlier. Have you ever watched "Everybody Loves Raymond" in Spanish? It's a hoot. Funnier than in English.

I think I need a nap now. Good Night. 

No comments: