Friday, April 10, 2015

Dreaming of Jesus In the Lands of Muhammad

There is apparently salvation for the followers of Islam through Jesus Christ. The odd part is that this is not happening through missionary efforts. Reports reveal that Muslims all over the world are having dreams and visions of Jesus Christ. Because of the dreams, they are compelled to investigate the claims of Christ and the veracity of the Bible and many, many are converting.

God's grace and love knows know bounds, but it does make sense. These misguided Muslims are the sons of Abraham through the hand maiden of Sarah (whose name escapes me). Why would God not offer them redemption through Jesus?

I also admire the courage of those that convert to the One True Faith. In Muslim culture it is very dangerous to live as a Christ follower and that brings me to my last point here.

Why is this happening? It is because, we, the western church, have failed in our approach to Islam and where we failed, Jesus stepped in to make it happen. This is a powerful event that should not be ignored. Jesus is taking His own from every race and faith on earth. He will not be hindered by His followers. If we will not do the job, He will do it for us. Go here for another good article on the subject. 

I have about as much grace and love for these uncivilized animals as I would for a pederast or a serial killer. None. Yet Jesus is finding the ones He wants and is taking them for Himself. That is as much a warning to me as it is a blessing to them. Who am I to judge another man's servant?

No comments: